Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

How can I love you?

We hanged out with a lady, she is our friend. She is charming and has a killing smile, but her mind is as calm as the wave-less seawater. None seems to know what she is thinking. The most troublesome is that she is damn smart. I like her, because is frank and of course so....DRY. She left for abroad, on the edge of time, her colleague approached her and confessed love. She returned by saying :
"You have such a face, how can I love you?"
I like the answer very much. The most beautiful thing is that the words are too frankly and nicely put without smile and dry. She is no longer in Cambodia. Miss her and wish her good luck with her wandering life.

1 comment:

Hyena said...

Oh, I think i know her... he he...
But i would be disappointed if i were the man :'( ... Luckily that i'm not the man and ... i possibly can be that man too he eh ...;)