Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

1st Year Wedding Anniversary


This photo taken during special dinner on our 1st year wedding anniversary .
Luy looked confused and ... hehe

I got Luy this .. (don no what it called in English , sth like music box).. for his birthday since we still dating
After marriage ,He moved to live with me , It has also become my lovely property...hehehe..
Whenever I was tired and stressful from work, I listened to its music..Sweet and Beautiful..
and those two statues kept going round and round..
until It made me smile
cuz It reminds me of the time I just met Luy.
" My husband ".
because ....
" We know the date of day we met but we may not know when love happens. "

1 comment:

Phossdey said...

I'm glad I've got to read your love story. Sweet! Happy 1st Anniversary to Luyna and Leeda!